The all new Apple iPhone 7 Plus SIM free allows you to take professional looking photos with its dual camera. You can now zoom in even closer and get more into your photo thanks to the Apples New Camera technology. With now even better performance and crystal clear display, this is a phone that won’t disappoint.
We are going to have a look at what the main differences are between the iPhone 6s Plus and the iPhone 7 Plus, and see what areas the iPhone has been improved. The first thing we are going to look at is the CPU & RAM. The previous model had Apple A9 Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister processor, the newer model now has a much-improved Apple A10 Fusion Quad-core 2.34 GHz 2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr processor.
The RAM increases from 3 GB to 4 GB. The iPhone 7 Plus can now process tasks much faster thanks to the two extra cores, improved GHz and increased RAM. This phone will work perfectly fine with the latest Apps.
The main cameras are both 12 MP but the iPhone 7 has a Dual 12 MP camera. What does that mean? You get two cameras at the rear of the phone. The lens lets in more light so you get sharper and clearer photos in low levels of light, not only that but it has a wider lens so you can fit more into your shots. The front facing camera has increased in megapixels, it has gone from 5 MP to 7MP.
Apple have introduced a 256 GB model for their new line up, the 6s Plus only went up to 128 GB but there is still no microSD slot. 256 GB model should have more than enough storage space for Apples heavy users.
The battery has been upgraded from a Li-Ion 2750 mAh battery (10.45 Wh) to a Non-removable Li-Ion 2750 mAh battery (10.45 Wh). You should hopefully get a little more out of your phone between charges.
The new model is now IP67 certified, this means it is dust and water resistant. Water resistant up to 1 meter and a maximum of 30 minutes in water. The 6s Plus does not have this.
Both phones are the exact same size in height, width and thickness but the iPhone 7 is lighter than the previous model weighing at 188 g and the 6s Plus weighs in at 192 g.
The appearance hasn’t changed much, a few suitable changes here and there, hard to tell the difference between the two phones from a distance.
Apple hasn’t gone all out and reinvent the 7 Plus with crazy new specs, they have made just enough changes to improve the performance of the phone so it can stand toe to toe with other flagship phones in this category.
Apple iPhone 7 Plus SIM Free Spec
- The Display screen is a 5.5 inch capacitive multitouch touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels full HD resolution. This phone has Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating for its screen protection.
- This phone has a Dual 12 MP, 28mm, f/1.8, OIS & 56mm, f/2.8 rear camera with 2x optical zoom, phase detection autofocus, quad-LED (dual tone) flash, check quality, 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR photo/panorama. The front facing camera has 7 MP with f/2.2, 32mm.
- The rear video camera can record at the following resolutions and frames per second: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps. The front facing video camera records at the following: 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps and has face detection, HDR, panorama.
- The Battery is a Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery (11.1 Wh) which can give you up to 384 hours standby time on 3G and 3G talk time of up to 21 hours.
Memory (RAM) And Processing Power
- 3 GB RAM
- Apple A10 Fusion – Quad-core 2.34 GHz 2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr
- Apple gives you three internal storage options: 32/128/256 GB. There is no microSD card slot, so you are unable to expand the storage.
- Height: 158.2 mm
- Width: 77.9 mm
- Thickness: 7.3 mm
- Weight: 188 g
- iOS 10.0.1, upgradable to iOS 10.3
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB 2.0
- Fingerprint Sensor
Phone Release Date
- September 2016